The Public Relations Department is staffed from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET Monday through Friday. A public relations representative is on call 24/7. If you are a member of the media and need to reach us after business hours for an urgent matter, please call the main hospital at 856.342.2000 and ask the operator to page a public relations representative.
Looking for an expert? Our staff can help you connect with one of Cooper’s top doctors.
Contact our office at 856.382.6463.
Public Relations Department
Cooper University Health Care
3 Executive Campus
Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08002
Wendy Marano (Marano-Wendy@cooperhealth.edu)
Manager, Public Relations
Jill Lawlor (Lawlor-Jill@cooperhealth.edu)
Vice President, Marketing and Public Relations
Media Relations Policy
To effectively facilitate the requests of media reporting on news and events at Cooper University Health Care, the Department of Public Relations has established the following guidelines for reporters requesting information or interviews:
- Media must arrange all interviews and photo shoots with Cooper staff or patients in advance through the Department of Public Relations.
- To ensure confidentiality, privacy, and appropriate sensitivity to patients and families, reporters, film crews, and photographers must always be accompanied by a Public Relations staff person while on the Cooper campus.
- Media will be met by a Public Relations staff in the lobby or specified location and escorted to the appropriate location in the hospital.
- No patient information other than a one-word condition description is made available to the media. No information will be released on patients who are not identified by name by the media.
- Patients who agree to be interviewed or filmed at the hospital must provide prior verbal or written consent to Public Relations.