Welcome to Cooper Collaborative Care
Cooper Collaborative Care (CCC) is the program resulting from the insights learned from the Employee-Centered Medical Home’s pilot project from October 2012 to October 2015. It is a program for patients who have two or more complex-chronic medical conditions that will last for more than 12 months and, if not treated, could cause many hospital stays and/or may increase risk of dying. The goal of CCC is for patients to benefit from a team-based approach and enhanced care coordination that positively impacts their health by improving quality and health outcomes. We recognize that taking charge of one’s healthcare can often seem overwhelming, but it’s time to change that, and CCC is here to help.
Patient-Centered Care at Its Best
- Customized Service and Action Plans — and an easily accessible medical care team. There’s a personal touch to your care to help you regain your health and feel more in control.
- A Central Hub — Your CCC team will help you coordinate your medical issues with other providers so is less duplication and fewer missed issues.
- Open Collaboration — As a patient partner, you will have close interaction with your CCC team and the opportunity to participate in activities that will help to ensure that you get the most out of your health.
By consistently looking at data and using evidence-based guidelines, CCC aims to reach the goals set forth by the Institute for Healthcare Innovation’s “Triple Aim”: to increase patient satisfaction, improve overall health of the population and decrease per-capita costs.
Benefits of Enrollment
- 24/7 direct access to a member of the CCC care team.
- Same-day or next-day appointments.
- Designated care coordinator and care team to help develop a care plan that will help you meet your goals.
- Home visits for those who qualify.
We are excited to partner with you in creating the future of healthcare!
Click on any of the physicians below to view their full profile
Cooper Collaborative Care Offices
Cooper Cooper Collaborative Care offices in South Jersey and the Delaware Valley include:
200 College Drive, Polk Hall
Blackwood, New Jersey 08012
Three Cooper Plaza, Suite 104
Camden, New Jersey 08103
1050 North Kings Highway, Suite 105
Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08034