Cooper in the Community
How can we serve you?
The mission of Cooper University Health Care is to serve, to heal and to educate. Within Cooper’s community health outreach, the goal is to promote healthy behaviors and preventative care in collaboration with community partners. Our staff provides health education programs, presentations and consultations in an effort to engage, empower and educate the community members we serve.
Community Health Fairs and Promotional Events: We regularly organize events to promote healthy habits as well as assist at others’ health fairs and promotional health events.
Working With Community Organizations: We partner with local and national organizations and associations to better reach and inform the community members we serve.
Public Presentations: Our experienced health educators are frequently asked to make public presentations on health education and disease prevention issues throughout the tri-county area.
Health Assessments: The community health staff may assist in conducting population-specific health assessments in an effort to guide health care and maintenance.
Our community nurses, physicians, and health educators can present on a number of health education topics. Presentations can be delivered to your workplace, school, church or other community site and can be customized to fit your unique needs. Presentation topics include:
- Alcohol, Tobacco and Drug Awareness
- Asthma and Allergy
- Cancer Awareness/Prevention
- Diabetes Awareness/Prevention
- Health and Medical Literacy
- Healthy Lifestyle Habits
- Heart Health and Stroke Prevention
- Infant and Child Well Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Stress Management
And more! Please contact us today to see if we can address your health topic of interest
- American Heart Association
- AmeriHealth NJ
- Center for Family Health Services
- Connor Strong and Buckelew
- Camden County Local Fire Departments
- Southern NJ Perinatal Cooperative
- Camden County Health Coalition
- Burlington County Health Coalition
- ShopRite Markets
- YMCA of Burlington and Camden Counties
- Whole Foods Markets
- Safe Kids of Southern NJ
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Tri-county school districts
Heather Cross, RN, BSN
Community Outreach Coordinator
Cooper University Health Care
2017 Main Street
Voorhees, NJ 08043