Having Your Baby at Cooper
There are few things in this world quite as exciting as the journey in preparing to have a baby. From the time a woman discovers she is pregnant, to her preparations for delivery to her return to home and life after baby is born – the expert physicians, nurses and staff at Cooper University Health Care and Children’s Regional Hospital at Cooper can help.
We can address questions and handle unexpected situations like no other hospital in South Jersey. In fact, troubled pregnancies and deliveries under special circumstances are often transferred to us because of our collective expertise.
What We Offer Expectant Parents:
- Obstetric and gynecologic services, including top-ranked services for high-risk pregnancies, in outpatient offices around the region from Mercer County to the shore
- Extensive prenatal testing services, including amniocentesis, genetic counseling and testing, and first-trimester screening to ensure optimal health and treatment for mother and baby before delivery
- State-designated Regional Perinatal Center, providing the very best medical care for mothers and babies before, during and after delivery
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, providing expert care for premature babies and specialized medical and surgical situations
- Urogynecologic services for moms who require special post-delivery and post-baby care
- Wide range of childbirth education for moms, dads and siblings to prepare for and welcome new arrivals
- The Ripa Center for Women’s Health and Wellness at Cooper, providing complementary services like mother-baby fitness classes, educational seminars and breastfeeding support groups for new moms, in addition to clinical services
Learn more about having your baby at Cooper: