Quality Care Through the Cooper Advantage Silver EPO Plan
Insurance Designed for Individuals and Small Businesses in Camden, Gloucester and Burlington Counties
AmeriHealth New Jersey and Cooper University Health Care are transforming health care. We have developed health insurance plans to provide South Jersey small businesses and individuals with new options that focus on affordability, while offering access to exceptional patient care from Cooper’s 500+ physician network and more than 100 outpatient offices.
Our Cooper Advantage Silver EPO allows you to choose your own primary care physicians (PCPs), specialists and hospitals from our participating provider network, without referrals.
Features of the Silver EPO Plans:
- Members are free to visit in-network providers and hospitals directly. No referrals are needed!
- Members can access in-network PCPs to coordinate care.
- Cooper University Health Care offers the largest physician practice group in South Jersey, with the most comprehensive services available.
- Preventive care is covered at 100 percent.
- Enhanced programs to control and manage chronic conditions.
- Access to AmeriHealth New Jersey’s Commit2WellnessSM program, which includes fitness reimbursement and discounts on alternative health care services.
- Simple and easy to use, with no paperwork.
This table illustrates some of the medical benefits available under the Cooper Advantage tiered network. This information has been extracted from and is subject to the terms and conditions of all applicable group contracts and member handbooks.
In addition to the medical benefits above, the Cooper Advantage and Value Network Silver EPO are paired with prescription drug coverage.
*Tier 1 is an enhancement to your benefits, all services not covered under the Cooper Advantage Tier 1 Network will be covered under Tier 2 AHNJ Value Network.
For more information on these plans or health care reform call 855-832-2008.
Visit www.AHNJ4U.com to learn more and to enroll in coverage.
NOTE: If you live outside Camden, Gloucester or Burlington county, the Cooper Advantage Plan is not available.