Cooper University Hospital and CarePages.com have teamed up to help you use the Web to communicate with your loved ones who are hospitalized or receiving treatment at Cooper University Hospital.
Cooper understands that if you are like many people, you have family and friends in many places with a variety of schedules.
With a CarePage, you don’t have to try and make or receive numerous phone calls to update people about the patient’s condition. You may post information at your convenience.
What is a CarePage?
It is a patient’s personal web page, created by a patient or a family member to facilitate communication during a hospitalization. Patients or family can post messages to the page about a patient’s progress or condition. People visiting the page can post return messages that can be viewed by the patient or family.
CarePages help you:
- Receive support from friends and family - Visitors to your CarePage send you messages of encouragement, giving hope and strength even in the most difficult situations.
- Update them at the same time without repeated phone calls - Your CarePage keeps everyone in the loop. You spend less time on the phone.
- Control the flow of information - You share news at a time that’s right for you. Friends and family call less often since they’re automatically e-mailed when you post a new update.
- Keep in touch before, during, and after hospitalization or treatment - CarePages don’t have an expiration date. Your CarePage works for you as long as you want it to.
- CarePages are private and fully secure - CarePages are password protected and comply with all patient privacy regulations. The information is posted only by the patient and/or the family and it is completely secure. With new privacy regulations, hospital personnel cannot give you any substantial information about a patient’s condition. At no time does Cooper University Hospital divulge or provide any patient information for the purposes of this service.
How Do I Get Started?
Creating a CarePage is easy! We can help you set yours up in less than 10 minutes.
- Visit http://www.carepages.com/cooperhealth
- Click on the “Create” a CarePage link
- Register, and follow a few simple steps to complete your CarePage
CarePage Customer Support is available. If you need assistance, contact CarePages at firstname.lastname@example.org or toll-free at (888) 852-5521 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Central, Monday through Friday.