Cooper University Health Care has opened the first neighborhood-based COVID-19 Vaccination and Education Center at the Salvation Army Ray and Joan Kroc Community Center in Camden.
The Kroc Center vaccination site, located in the Cramer Hill section of the city, opened for vaccination appointments on Saturday, February 20, 2021.
- Free COVID-19 vaccines for New Jersey residents, employees, or students.
- Health care professionals on hand to answer your questions about the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Bilingual staff and educational materials available.
Location and Hours
Salvation Army Ray and Joan Kroc Community Center
1865 Harrison Avenue, Camden, NJ 08105
Vaccination Appointment Hours
- Tuesdays, 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
How to Make an Appointment at the Kroc Center
Make an appointment for vaccination at the Kroc Center one of three ways:
- Schedule an appointment using myCooper if you already have a myCooper account.
- Call 856.225.6141.
- Follow the directions at the links below if you do not have a myCooper account.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT IN ADVANCE. REVIEW ALL INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE YOU SCHEDULE.
The New Jersey Department of Health, following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance, has established a phased priority group process for administering the vaccine. Please visit the State of New Jersey website here to see if you are eligible to receive the vaccine at this time.
If you are not part of the current authorized phase for the COVID-19 vaccination, please click here and complete the form to be notified when your phase has started taking appointments.
The Cooper/Kroc Center site is administering the Pfizer vaccine, which requires two doses 21 days apart. The FDA has authorized the emergency use of the Pfizer vaccine to prevent COVID-19 in people age 12 and older.
Scheduling Process Overview
You will be able to schedule an appointment using a smartphone or computer. Each patient will need their own MyCooper account in order to schedule their appointment. If you do not already have a MyCooper account you can easily create one online. Your second dose appointment will be scheduled at the center while you are receiving your first vaccination.
IMPORTANT! Pre-registering for the vaccine using the New Jersey Vaccination Scheduling System will not schedule you at the COVID-19 Vaccination and Education Center at the Salvation Army Ray and Joan Kroc Community Center in Camden. If you have registered through the New Jersey Vaccination Scheduling System (NJVSS), you MUST still schedule with the Kroc Center to get your vaccination there.
- Step 1: Log in to or create your MyCooper account using your mobile device or computer.
- Step 2: Schedule your vaccine appointment from your MyCooper account.
- Step 3: eCheck-In is required to be completed prior to your appointment. This can be done up to 7 days prior to your appointment.
- Step 4: Arrive at location no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
Please bring proof of identity, such as:
- Valid driver's license or other government-issued ID
- Lease agreement, mortgage statement, or property tax receipt
- Voter registration card
- Home, vehicle, or medical insurance policy/card
- College enrollment papers
- Bank or credit card statement
- Utility bill or other posted mail with name and address
If You Need Help
If you are having difficulty scheduling your appointment online or you need to reschedule your second appointment, please call 856.225.6141. Please continue to visit this page for updated information on our vaccination rollout. Information is changing frequently.