Make Cooper’s Ripa Center for Women's Health and Wellness your first choice for the expertise you need in women’s health care.
As women increasingly prioritize the needs of others – whether work, family, or socially related – their own health and wellness is often neglected. In fact, it is reported that while a majority (83 percent) of women have a primary care physician, many still aren’t getting the regular check-ups they need.
At the Ripa Center, you'll find all that you need to keep you healthy:
- A Primary Care team dedicated to your health care needs.
- Seamless access to Cooper specialists.
- State-of-the-art radiology services, including 3D screening mammography, DEXA scan, and general ultrasound.
- Convenient office hours, including evenings.
- Programs about women's health.
Need to catch up on your annual appointment and women's health screenings? We offer a program called Half Day for Health.
With this unique offering, you can check three appointments off of your to-do list in a single visit.
The Half Day for Health includes:
- An annual wellness visit with a primary care provider
- A gynecologic exam with an OB/GYN provider
- A mammogram and/or bone-density scan, if needed
Call 856.536.1224 to schedule your appointment.
Our Ripa Center Care Team
- Medical Director of Labor and Delivery
- Vice Chief of Quality