Latest News and Updates
Tuesday, April 26, 2016 - 16:52
The Kresson Road Construction Project begins May 2, 2016, and will last approximately four months.
Travelers can expect traffic delays reaching Cooper University Health Care offices on Main Street and Centennial Boulevard in Voorhees, NJ. Please plan accordingly to allow yourself sufficient time to get to your appointments.
- Construction on Kresson Road in Voorhees will be between Evesham Road to west of Route 73.
- The project will take 120 days starting Monday, May 2, 2016, and ending in August 2016, depending on weather.
- Expect work from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Two-way traffic will continue from May through mid-June 2016.
- Expect a one-way detour from mid-June to mid-July 2016 for paving of Kresson Road.
More information on the Voorhees Township website here.
Upcoming Classes and Programs
Saturday, July 2, 2016 - 11:00 am
Our childbirth tours are designed to provide you with a visual picture of our caring, family-centered services at Cooper University Hospital's Maternal Child Health Units. These tours will answer your questions, and enable you to feel more comfortable in your surroundings during your labor, delivery and postpartum visit.