Eighty percent of Americans will suffer from some form of foot or ankle pain during their lives. This pain can be caused by an injury, ill-fitting shoes, diseases such as arthritis and diabetes, poor circulation, genetic abnormalities or simply wear and tear over time. No matter what the cause, the result can be the same: discomfort and limited mobility.
At the Cooper Bone & Joint Institute, our podiatrists strive to improve the overall health and well-being of patients by focusing on preventing, diagnosing and treating conditions associated with the foot and ankle. Our team consists of physicians and surgeons who practice on the lower extremities, primarily on feet and ankles.
When Should You See a Podiatrist?
You should visit a podiatrist if you have:
- Foot pain of any kind
- Foot and lower-leg irregularities (including flat feet and/or bow legs)
- Recent or recurring foot, ankle or lower-leg injuries
- Sores or infections
- Circulation problems
What We Treat
- Achilles tendon rupture and tendonitis
- Ankle sprains and fractures
- Arch pain
- Arthritis – foot and ankle
- Athlete’s foot
- Claw and hammer toe
- Diabetic foot
- Flat foot
- Foot callus/corns
- Foot pain
- Foot trauma
- Fracture of the talus
- Heel pain
- Ingrown toenails
- Lisfranc fracture/dislocation
- Posterior tibial tendonitis
- Stiff big toe
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome
Advanced Diagnosis and Treatment Options
To treat podiatric issues, our physicians:
- Diagnose and treat tumors, ulcers, fractures, skin and nail diseases, and deformities.
- Perform surgeries to correct or remedy such problems as bunions, clawtoes, fractures, hammertoes, infections, and ruptured Achilles and other ligaments and tendons.
- Prescribe therapies and perform diagnostic procedures such as ultrasound and lab tests.
- Prescribe or fit patients with inserts called orthotics to correct walking patterns.
- Offer foot pain and problem prevention education.
Click on any of the physicians below to view their full profile
Cooper Podiatry offices in South Jersey and the Delaware Valley include:
Three Cooper Plaza, Suite 403
Camden, New Jersey 08103
401 Kings Highway South, Suite 3A
Cherry Hill, New Jersey 08034
Bunker Hill Plaza, Two Plaza Drive, Hurfville-Crosskeys Road, Suite 202
Sewell, New Jersey 08080
900 Centennial Boulevard, Building 2, Suite 203
Voorhees, New Jersey 08043
651 John F. Kennedy Way
Willingboro, New Jersey 08046