Eighty percent of Americans will suffer from foot or ankle pain at some point during their lives. No matter what the cause, the result can be the same: Limited mobility that affects your quality of life.
At the Cooper Bone and Joint Institute, our podiatrists improve your well-being by preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions of the foot and ankle with a compassionate touch.
Why Choose Cooper for Podiatry Care?
Patients and families in the South Jersey community and beyond choose Cooper for podiatry services because of our:
- Expertise: Our skilled podiatry specialists have years of experience diagnosing and treating a range of issues affecting the lower extremities, primarily on feet and ankles. This level of training and experience uniquely equips them to treat foot and ankle conditions that stem from a range of causes.
- Advanced diagnosis: Our doctors and surgeons keep up with the latest research on foot care. This commitment to innovation helps us offer the best diagnostic tools, such as ultrasound and lab tests, to provide a fast and accurate diagnosis.
- Wide range of treatments: We offer many treatment options to provide relief and healing. For many patients, nonsurgical treatments such as foot inserts, called orthotics, can correct walking problems. Our podiatrists also have experience performing common and complex surgeries to correct problems such as bunions, claw toes, fractures, and infections.
- Team approach: There are many things that can cause foot pain: injury, ill-fitting shoes, diseases such as arthritis and diabetes, or other issues. Because we work closely with doctors who have different areas of expertise, we can better identify the root cause of your pain. This collaborative approach leads to a comprehensive care experience and excellent results.
- Responsive care: At Cooper, our doctors keep the lines of communication open with all patients. We encourage you to reach out with any questions or concerns about how a diagnosis or treatment may affect your life.
Ankle and Foot Conditions We Treat
Our podiatry experts treat a wide range of foot and ankle conditions, including:
- Achilles tendon rupture and tendonitis
- Ankle sprains and fractures
- Arthritis – foot and ankle
- Athlete’s foot
- Claw and hammer toe
- Diabetic foot
- Flat foot
- Foot callus/corns
- Foot, arch, and heel pain or trauma
- Ingrown toenails
- Talus or Lisfranc fractures
- Posterior tibial tendonitis
- Stiff big toe
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome
To learn more about Cooper’s podiatry services, to schedule an appointment, or to refer a patient, please call 800.8.COOPER (800.826.6737).