Bethann Mercanti, MMSc, PA-C
Cooper University Health Care Titles
- Physician Assistant in Neurology
- Comprehensive Stroke Program Coordinator
- Director of Clinical Practice, Cooper Neurological Institute
Cooper Medical School of Rowan University Titles
- Instructor of Clinical Neurology
National Committee on Certification of Physician Assistants
Cooper Advanced Practice Provider
Education & Training
|Graduate School||MMSc - Salus University, Elkins Park, PA|
- New Jersey State Society of Physician Assistants, Member at Large
- American Academy of Physician Assistants, Member
- American Academy of Neurology, APP Member
- American Heart Association/Stroke Association, Member
Awards and Honors
- Achieved Joint Commission Comprehensive Stroke Re-Certification for Cooper University Hospital (March, 2019
- Achieved New Jersey State Comprehensive Stroke Certification for Cooper University Hospital (April, 2017)
Mercanti, B. Stroke in Young Adults. Cooper University Weekly Rounds. May 2019. Camden, NJ.
Mercanti, B. Secondary Stroke Prevention and the Role of the Advanced Practice Provider. South Jersey Stroke and Neurovascular Symposium. March 2019. Voorhees, NJ.
Mercanti, B. Pathophysiology: Neurodegenerative Disease and CNS Infections. Jefferson University Assistant Program. October 2018. Atlantic City, NJ.
Mercanti, B. Pathophysiology: Neuro-pathophysiology. Jefferson University Assistant Program. October 2018. Atlantic City, NJ.
Mercanti, B. Pathophysiology: Seizures, Tumors, and CNS Injury. Jefferson University Assistant Program. October 2018. Atlantic City, NJ.