Comprehensive Digestive Disease Diagnosis and Treatment in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
The Cooper Digestive Health Institute’s physician experts provide the most advanced and comprehensive gastroenterology care in South Jersey. Offering the latest endoscopy and other non-surgical technologies, the Cooper Digestive Health Institute provides patients with expert care in a welcoming environment designed for maximum comfort.
Every detail of the institute has been engineered to ensure patient satisfaction, from the individualized patient plan of care, to the seamless flow between exam area and procedure rooms, to the convenient parking. Maximum effort has been made to ensure that patients and their families or caregivers are given the comforts necessary to make their visit a satisfying one.
“The Cooper Digestive Health Institute in Mount Laurel is the largest outpatient gastroenterology center in South Jersey,” says Steven R. Peikin, MD, Institute Director. “At the Digestive Health Institute, our physicians perform many complex procedures that previously required hospital stays and, in some cases, surgery. Our goal is to always provide superior care that returns patients to their daily living activities quickly and with less pain.”
Located at 501 Fellowship Road in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, the Cooper Digestive Health Institute staff is committed to implementing innovative medical techniques and maintaining excellence in patient care, while offering a full range of gastrointestinal services.
Highlights of the facility include:
- Comfortably appointed waiting areas with complementary computer kiosks for family and friends, and ample parking
- 24,000 square feet of office and procedure areas feature four advanced procedure rooms, eight pre- and post-operative recovery areas, and 10 patient exam rooms
- Innovative stretcher chairs provide one-stop comfort for patients undergoing procedures; shifting from stretcher chair to bed to cart, moving patient seamlessly among pre-op, procedure and recovery areas.
Expert Physicians and Staff
- Highly skilled physician experts specializing in both general and complex gastrointestinal illnesses
- All-RN staff with specialized training in gastrointestinal procedures
- Combined physician and nursing expertise allows for performance of complex procedures such as ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography), in a convenient outpatient setting.
State-of-the-Art Imaging Technology
- High-definition imaging with electronic magnification technology
- Narrow-band imaging to observe capillaries and differentiate lesions
- Improved structural enhancement to discern subtle tissue textures and changes in mucosa that augment rapid and accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Digestive Health Institute Offices
Cooper Digestive Health Institute offices in South Jersey and the Delaware Valley include:
501 Fellowship Road, Suite 101
Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054Call (856) 642-2133
View details, directions & map