When it comes to your child’s health, you want the very best in medical care. At Cooper Pediatrics, our highly trained general pediatricians and pediatric specialists provide excellent medical care for kids throughout southern New Jersey.
Why Choose Cooper for Pediatric Care?
We offer advanced, collaborative care for children and their loved ones in a family-focused environment. All of our pediatric offices feature doctors, nurses, and support staff who are dedicated to your child’s needs. You can expect:
- Complete range of pediatric services: We provide a full range of general and specialized pediatric services for children throughout South Jersey, including:
- Well visits and check-ups
- Sports physicals
- Tours and staff interviews for expectant parents
- Inpatient care at Children’s Regional Hospital at Cooper
- Expertise: For complex medical or surgical needs, Children’s Regional Hospital at Cooper employs experts in 27 pediatric subspecialties. Many of our doctors are fellowship-trained, which means they receive advanced training to diagnose and treat children in their areas of expertise.
- Flexible scheduling: All of our pediatric offices offer evening and weekend hours and same-day sick appointments, giving families more scheduling options so we can see you sooner.
- Convenience: With five pediatric offices located throughout South Jersey, you can find a provider you trust, close to home.
- Care coordination: We work with all of the subspecialty pediatricians throughout Cooper University Health Care. If your child needs specialized care for an acute or chronic condition, we’ll refer you to experts we know and trust – all under the Cooper umbrella.
- Advanced diagnostic and treatment options: Because of our affiliation with the Cooper Medical School at Rowan University, your child will benefit from the latest advances in medical care. Our specialists stay up-to-date with the latest tools and strategies, including new medications and minimally invasive surgical procedures. Learn more about our pediatric surgery department.
To learn more about Cooper’s pediatric services, to schedule an appointment, or to refer a patient, please call 800.8.COOPER (800.826.6737).