Adam B. Elfant, MD, FACG
Cooper University Health Care Titles
- Division Head, Gastroenterology and Liver Diseases
Cooper Medical School of Rowan University Titles
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Gastroenterology)
Cooper University Physician
Cooper Digestive Health Institute at Mount Laurel
501 Fellowship Road
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Maps & Directions
Education & Training
|Medical School||UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Piscataway, NJ|
|Internship||Cooper University Hospital, Camden, NJ|
|Residency||Internal Medicine - Cooper University Hospital, Camden, NJ|
|Fellowship||Gastroenterology - The Wellesley Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|Fellowship||Gastroenterology - Cooper University Hospital, Camden, NJ|
ERCP, colorectal cancer, GERD diagnosis/management, treatment of complex pancreatic, biliary and liver disease, endoscopic ultrasound
Awards and Honors
- South Jersey Magazine "Best Doctors"
- South Jersey Magazine "Best Physicians for Women"
- Philadelphia Magazine "Top Docs" - 2022
- New Jersey Monthly Magazine "Top Docs"
- Inside Jersey Magazine "Top Docs"
- Inside Jersey Magazine "Top Docs for Cancer Care"
- SJ Magazine "Top Docs"