Just Need a COVID-19 Test?
Click Here for Details
ER Docs for Urgent Needs
When struck with an injury or illness you want expert care in a timely and convenient manner, which is just what you’ll find at Cooper Urgent Care.
Each of our centers is staffed by expert, board-certified Emergency Medicine physicians. That’s right, the same doctors that staff the ER at Cooper University Hospital are right in your backyard providing personalized care when you need it most.
We offer convenient hours, including weekends and holidays, for residents of South Jersey and the Delaware Valley. When you or a family member needs treatment, trust Cooper Urgent Care.
Need urgent care? Reserve your spot below.
When you "Reserve Your Spot" it secures your place in line, upon arrival patients may experience a brief wait. For the safety of our staff and patients during the COVID-19 pandemic we ask that only patients and/or patients with guardian are present during your visit. We cannot accommodate extra visitors who are not in need of urgent care.
Convenient and Personalized Care
Our urgent care centers provide care for patients throughout Cherry Hill, Voorhees, and beyond with on-demand medical attention from board-certified Emergency Medicine physicians. We treat an array of medical conditions including colds and flu, seasonal allergies, cuts, breaks and sprains, fevers, and all other non-life-threatening conditions.
Our team of physicians and APNs treat patients of all ages – infants to seniors – in clean, comfortable, and well-equipped facilities. And, we offer X-ray services at each Cooper Urgent Care center, so it’s one less stop you need to make.
Once you’ve been treated, our Patient Navigator will fast-track any specialist visits or follow-up appointments that you may need within the Cooper University Health Care network.
Cooper Urgent Care Centers in New Jersey
Find the Cooper Urgent Care location nearest you. We have locations in:
What You Can Expect as a Patient
Experience expert, personalized care when visiting any of our convenient area locations where we provide exclusive benefits you will only find at a Cooper Urgent Care center, including:
- A Cooper University Hospital Emergency Medicine (ER) doctor on site at all times.
- Priority scheduling for specialist and follow-up appointments.
- Direct access to Cooper’s network of health care services.
- Treatment for a multitude of ailments, both minor and serious.
Once you’ve visited a Cooper Urgent Care center, your patient records will be available online using our myCooper app, making it easy for you to access your information.
Reserve an Appointment Online
If you need medical attention, you can reserve your spot at one of our urgent care centers before you arrive, or just walk-in.
Our online reservation tool provides an approximate wait time for each location. It also provides you with all pertinent contact information, as well as helpful driving directions to the location you choose. Once you’ve reserved your spot, urgent care is just a short distance away.
Putting Your Health First
It’s never a good idea to place your health on hold, and visiting any of our three urgent care locations – Audubon, Cherry Hill, Cinnaminson – has never been easier, or safer.
- As always, we follow all CDC guidelines for rigorous cleaning and disinfection practices throughout all of our locations.
- All patients are given a mask upon arrival, if you don’t have your own.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at registration desks.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout each office.
- Waiting room seating is set up with physical distancing in mind.
- For certain visits, you will be able to wait in your car and our staff will call you when your room is ready.
- Each exam room is thoroughly sanitized and cleaned between patients.
- All staff are wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
Simply put, it is safe to visit Cooper Primary Care. Let our team provide you with the comprehensive and compassionate care you have come to expect from the leading academic health system in South Jersey.