Cooper’s expert staff of board-certified, fellowship-trained radiologists and registered technologists provides patients and referring physicians with the highest level of service and care. We offer advanced technologies for accurate and precise imaging and reporting. Radiology services include:
- Bone densitometry
- CAT scan (low dose)
- Diagnostic X-ray
- Interventional radiology
- Nuclear medicine
- Tumor localization studies for treatment of cancer
Breast Imaging Centers of Excellence
Cooper's Breast Imaging Centers are designated as a “Breast Imaging Center of Excellence” by the American College of Radiology (ACR), making Cooper Radiology the only hospital-based breast imaging center in South Jersey to receive this designation. The designation means that patients have access to the highest quality of diagnostic care along with a multidisciplinary clinical team approach offered by the Cooper Breast Surgery team, part of MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper. Women’s radiology services include:
- 3-D mammography
- Contrast enhanced spectral mammography
- Breast ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Ultrasound-guided cyst aspiration and biopsy
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Uterine fibroid embolization
Specialists in Children’s Imaging
For children in need of radiology imaging services, Cooper Radiology is staffed with fellowship-trained Pediatric Radiologists who specialize in the unique needs of children. As part of the Children’s Regional Hospital at Cooper, our specifically trained Pediatric Radiologists ensure a higher level of service and care for pediatric patients and pediatricians alike.
Convenient Locations and Hours
- Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. - 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. (MRI only)
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Monday- Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- Monday through Friday: 7 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. (X-ray only)