Adam G. Green, MD, MBA
Cooper University Health Care Titles
- Critical Care Intensivist
Cooper Medical School of Rowan University Titles
- Associate Professor of Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine - General)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Pulmonary Disease)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Critical Care Medicine)
Cooper University Physician
Adam Green, MD, is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at Cooper Medical School of Rowan University (CMSRU) and full time intensivist at Cooper University Health Care. He is the medical director of the ICU at Inspira Vineland and Inspira Elmer and serves as Cooper’s critical care site director.
After earning a joint medical degree (MD) and masters of business administration (MBA) at Drexel University, he completed his training in internal medicine at North Shore Long Island Jewish followed by pulmonary and critical care medicine at Montefiore Medical Center.
Dr. Green has been part of the extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) team at Cooper since its inception. He has a passion for medical education, serving as teaching faculty for the critical care fellowship at both Cooper University Health Care and Inspira Health as well as core faculty for the Inspira fellowship program.
Education & Training
|Medical School||Drexel Univeristy College of Medicine Medical School, Philadelphia, PA|
|Internship||Internal Medicine - North Shore University Hospital, Manhasset, NY|
|Residency||Internal Medicine - North Shore University Hospital, Manhasset, NY|
|Fellowship||Critical Care - Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY|
Critical care medicine, process improvement
- American Medical Association
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Thoracic Society
- Society for Critical Care Medicine
Awards and Honors
- Leo M. Davidoff Society