David M Millili, DPM
Dr. Millili completed his undergraduate education at Lockhaven University and earned his medical degree from the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine in Cleveland, OH. He then completed his podiatric residency at the Sacred Heart Hospital in Chicago, IL. He is board certified by the
American Board of Podiatric Surgery with concentration in the areas of diabetic foot, traumatic injury, limb salvage, bunions, hammertoes, plantar fasciitis, etc. Dr. Millili is a member of several professional societies including the American Board of Podiatric Surgery, the American Podiatric Medical
Association and the New Jersey Podiatric Medical Association. He is the recipient of the South Jersey Magazines “Top Doctor” in 2003, 2010, 2011, 2014 and 2015.
Education & Training
|Medical School||Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine, Independence, OH|
|Residency||Podiatry - Sacred Heart Hospital, Allentown, PA|
Care and treatment of the diabetic foot, traumatic injury, limb salvage, bunions, hammertoes, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, heel pain, Morton's neuroma, rheumatoid arthritis in the foot and ankle, tendon disorders, sports foot injuries. Pediatric podiatry clinic for children ages 0 to 18 years of age with foot anomalies.
- American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- New Jersey Podiatric Medical Association
- American Association of Hospital Podiatrists
Awards and Honors
- South Jersey Magazine, "Top Physicians" Reader's Choice, 2011
- SJ Magazine "Top Docs" - 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
- New Jersey Monthly Magazine "Top Docs" - 2014, 2016, 2017
- South Jersey Magazine "Best Doctors 2015"