Susan A. Burrows-Clark, RN, MSN, CNS-C, AACRN
Cooper University Health Care Titles
- Administrative Director
- Advanced Practice Nurse
American Nurses Credentialing Center (Pediatric Nurse)
Cooper Advanced Practice Provider
My patient care philosophy is to navigate health resources to achieve seamless access to comprehensive health and support services for patients and their families.
Education & Training
|Graduate School||Widener University, Chester, PA|
Perinatal HIV Prevention
Co-Author - “Pediatric HIV Infection: Focus on NJ”. NJ Pediatrics, Summer 2019. www.njaap.org.
Grants and Research
- Site Liaison – Treating Infants Early Study, 2017 – present.
- Co-Investigator - Fetal Infant Mortality Review (FIMR)/HIV Prevention Study, 2012-present.
- Ryan White Part B/D Grant – HIV Care & Treatment of Women, Infants, Children, Youth & Families -1990-present.
- NJ DOH - HIV Counseling & Testing Grant – 2002 – present.
- NJ DCP&P Grant – Family Case Management – 1992- present.