The Recovery Village Cherry Hill at Cooper
Opening August 2020
The Recovery Village Cherry Hill at Cooper delivers comprehensive addiction treatment services for adults struggling with substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders. The facility offers a full continuum of care, including medical detox, residential services, and outpatient programs. The Recovery Village Cherry Hill at Cooper is conveniently located in the South Jersey community and just 20 minutes away from Philadelphia.
The Recovery Village Cherry Hill at Cooper recognizes addiction as a mental health disorder. Because of this, we treat it in the same way as any mental health condition — by treating the emotional, mental and physical symptoms simultaneously while addressing the root cause.
We accomplish this by providing clients with access to addiction experts, personal treatment plans tailored to meet their needs, aftercare programs and other resources for healing. We treat the whole person instead of focusing only on their addiction and we make sure to address underlying conditions that can contribute to substance misuse.
At The Recovery Village Cherry Hill at Cooper, we believe that:
- Anyone can recover from addiction
- Each client deserves respectful and compassionate care
- Addiction is a disease that can be treated with evidence-based care backed by research
- The physical and mental causes of addiction should be addressed simultaneously
- Recovery is a journey that requires lifelong commitment