DAISY Award recipients personify Cooper University Health Care’s remarkable patient experience. These individuals consistently demonstrate commitment to excellence through clinical expertise, extraordinary service and compassionate care, and are recognized as outstanding role models in the nursing community. They exemplify the organization’s mission to Serve, to Heal and to Educate.
This nurse’s clinical skill and especially her/his compassionate care exemplify the kind of nurse that our patients, their families and our staff recognize as an outstanding role model. She/he consistently meets all of the following criteria:
- Special connection with patients and families
- Emotionally supportive
- Excellent educator to patients and families
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Empathy and caring attitude in all situations
- Courteous and respectful to everyone