The Gynecologic Cancer Center at the MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper is the largest and most experienced gynecologic cancer treatment program in South Jersey. For more than three decades, our team of specialists has provided compassionate care to women with cancer and precancerous diseases of the ovaries, uterus, cervix, fallopian tubes, vulva, and vagina.
We recognize both the physical and the emotional toll these cancers can take on women and their families. You can trust us to provide the most effective treatments with the utmost compassion to support you through the cancer care process.
Why Choose MD Anderson Cooper for Gynecologic Cancer Care?
As a partner with the nation’s leading cancer hospital, MD Anderson Cancer Center, MD Anderson Cooper offers gynecologic cancer care expertise. You’ll benefit from our:
- Cancer care expertise: Our doctors are experts in gynecological cancer diagnosis and treatment. At our center, you have access to a broad range of innovative treatment options and the most up-to-date therapies.
- Team approach to treatment: At MD Anderson Cooper, doctors from a variety of specialties work together on your care. Gynecologic oncologists, radiation oncologists, pathologists, and other specialists meet weekly to collaborate on your treatment. This cohesion ensures you receive the most effective regimen for your specific circumstances.
- Clinical research efforts: As a member of NRG Oncology, part of the National Cancer Institute’s National Clinical Trials Network, we are at the forefront of gynecologic cancer research. This research helps us offer you the most advanced diagnostic techniques and treatments, such as new chemotherapy combinations and innovative surgical techniques that preserve fertility.
- Dedicated nurse navigator: Our gynecologic oncology nurse navigator serves as your advocate and helps educate you about your diagnosis and treatment. She also helps you schedule appointments during what can be an overwhelming time in your life.
- Cancer genetics program: Women who have multiple family members with ovarian, breast, or other cancers have a higher risk of developing these cancers. MD Anderson Cooper’s cancer genetics program provides genetic counseling and testing to empower women in managing cancer prevention and treatment. Learn more about our cancer genetics program.
- Full range of support services: A cancer diagnosis can impact many aspects of your life. With this in mind, we offer a wide range of supportive care resources, including nutrition counseling, behavioral medicine, and complementary medicine therapies like yoga and meditation. Learn more about our cancer care support services.
Gynecologic Conditions We Treat
We treat more women with gynecologic cancer and precancerous conditions than any other center in South Jersey. We offer advanced diagnostic techniques and treatments for many gynecologic cancers and conditions, including:
- Ovarian cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Uterine cancer
- Vaginal cancer
- Cancer of the fallopian tubes
- Vulvar cancer
To learn more about the gynecologic cancer services available at MD Anderson Cooper or to schedule an appointment, please call 855.MDA.COOPER (855.632.2667).
Refer a Patient
If you are a doctor who wants to refer a gynecologic cancer patient to MD Anderson Cooper, please call 855.MDA.COOPER (855.632.2667).