More than one million people in the United States suffer from inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD), such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, many of them here in South Jersey. The Cooper Digestive Health Institute has created a dedicated center, the only one of its kind in southern New Jersey, to manage these complex diseases.
At the Cooper IBD Center, our integrated team of highly trained specialists understands the challenges you encounter living with this condition, and provides advanced treatments, education, and a full range of support services to help you manage the long-term aspects of the disease.
Cooper offers a wide variety of services and therapies for all stages of disease, including:
- Disease evaluation and education
- Dietary counseling
- Nutritional services
- Medication management
- Advanced imaging techniques
- Minimally invasive surgical interventions
Where most medical facilities combine IBD services with other digestive tract disorders, our IBD Center focuses solely on relieving IBD and improving your quality of life.
Why Choose Cooper for IBD Care
The Cooper Digestive Health Institute’s IBD Center offers several unique advantages:
- Comprehensive Approach to Disease Evaluation and Management: IBD can have an overwhelming impact on a patient’s quality of life. The goal of the Cooper IBD Center is to provide patients access to advanced diagnostic testing and treatment options such as: specialized laboratory testing, state-of-the-art imaging, medication management and minimally-invasive surgical intervention.
- Multidisciplinary Team of Experts: The Cooper IBD Center’s nationally recognized physicians provide each patient access to a multi-disciplinary team of experts that includes: gastroenterologists, surgeons, rheumatologists, dermatologists, nutritionists, and psychologists.
- Personalized Plan of Care for Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis and Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: Every patient coping with IBD is unique. Your disease management may include routine surveillance, biological therapies, and lifestyle modification. The gastroenterologists in the Cooper IBD Center develop an individualized plan of care that maximizes the outcomes for every patient. Specialty services are also available, such as a program to address the impact of IBD on fertility, pregnancy, and post-partum care.
- Patient-Centered Environment: Our physician experts provide the most advanced and comprehensive gastroenterology care in South Jersey, offering the latest endoscopy and other non-surgical technologies. The Cooper Digestive Health Institute (DHI) provides patients with expert care in a welcoming environment designed for maximum comfort and patient satisfaction.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities Located In Mount Laurel, New Jersey: The Cooper IBD Center is located in Mount Laurel at the Cooper Digestive Health Institute, the largest outpatient GI center in South Jersey. Just minutes from Exit 4 of the NJ Turnpike and Exit 36 of I-295, and a short drive from Marlton, Voorhees, Moorestown, and Philadelphia, the IBD Center shares the DHI's high-definition imaging technology, state-of-the-art procedure suites, and examination, treatment, and recovery rooms.