Whether your child was born with an endocrine disorder or has developed a hormone-related problem, the board-certified pediatric endocrinologists at Children's Regional Hospital provide expert diagnosis and treatment.
Infants, children, and adolescents with diabetes, short stature, thyroid dysfunctions and other endocrine abnormalities receive care from our staff of physicians, a nurse specialist, a nutritionist, and a social worker.
Evaluation and Treatment of Endocrine-Related Disorders
We offer comprehensive evaluation and treatment of endocrine-related disorders such as:
- Growth disorders (including growth hormone deficiency)
- Thyroid diseases (congenital or acquired)
- Disorders of puberty (early or delayed)
- Ambiguous genitalia
- Adrenal diseases
- Pituitary diseases
- Disorders of calcium and phosphorus metabolism
- Turner Syndrome
Specialty Pediatric Endocrinology Services
- Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient diabetes program
- Evaluation of the newborn who fails the congenital hypothyroid screening test
- Complete growth evaluation and treatment
- Evaluation and treatment of girls with Turner syndrome
- Performance of specialized endocrine stimulation tests of the adrenal and pituitary glands
The Importance of Communication
We believe that good communication equals good care for your child. We always remain in close contact with your family, the referring physician, and anyone else involved in your child's care.
To make an appointment with a pediatric endocrinologist, please call 800.8.COOPER (800.826.6737).