Diane Gillum, MD, FACS
I consider it a privilege when a woman or her doctor puts their care in my hands and I want to do only the best for that woman. I also think it is vital for those providing care for women with breast cancer that we be part of the strongest team possible for that patient.
Education & Training
|Medical School||Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA|
|Internship||General Surgery - Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA|
|Residency||General Surgery - Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA|
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- American Society of Breast Surgeons
- Association of Women Surgeons
Awards and Honors
- SJ Magazine, "Top Doc" - Breast Surgery - 2021, 2022
- Philadelphia magazine, "Top Doc" - 2020, 2021
- NJ Monthly, "Top Doc" - 2013, 2014
- South Jersey Magazine, “Top Doc”
- South Jersey Magazine, “Top Doc for Women"
- Local Hero Award – Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation & BMW of North America Honorable Supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness