Elizabeth A. Fletcher, DNP, APN-BC, AAHIVS
Cooper University Health Care Titles
- Advanced Practice Nurse
Cooper Medical School of Rowan University Titles
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine
American Nurses Credentialing Center (Adult Nurse Practitioner)
Cooper Advanced Practice Provider
My philosophy of care is geared toward prevention of disease and the consequent sequelae of untreated disease.
My philosophy of care in HIV incorporates the four concepts of the nursing metaparadigm: person, health, environment and nursing. All are essential in prevention of disease and promotion of healthy behaviors.
Teaching and public speaking.
- American Nurses Association (ANA)
- New Jersey State Nurses Association (NJSNA)
- Forum of Nurses in Advanced Practice (FNAP)
- Pennsylvania Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
- Association of Nurses in AIDS Care
- Sigma Theta Tau
Awards and Honors
- 2005 Governor’s award of Excellence in Nursing Nomination
- 2002 Nurse Practitioner of the Year: New Jersey State Nurses
- Association Forum of Advance Practice
Grants and Research
- Dissemination of Evidence Informed Interventions: Transitional Care Coordination: From Jail Intake to Community HIV Primary Care: Health Resource and Services Administration /AIDS United: Approved and funded $200,000 /year x 3 years (Co-Author).
- Hepatitis C Expansion Initiative: Special Projects of National Significance, Health Resource and Services Administration (HRSA-SPNS). (Co-Author) Approved and funded $80,000 year x 2 years.
- Funding Opportunity Announcement PS10-1003, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Prevention Projects for Community Based Organizations. Department of Health & Human Services / Center for Disease Control and Prevention: (Author) Approved, not funded (Author) $250,000 yr x 3 years.