Erica Schramm, MD
Education & Training
|Medical School||Cooper Medical School of Rowan University, Camden, NJ|
|Internship||Emergency Medicine - Cooper University Hospital, Camden, NJ|
|Residency||Emergency Medicine - Cooper University Hospital, Camden, NJ|
|Fellowship||Palliative Medicine - Cooper University Hospital, Camden, NJ|
Palliative/end-of-life care and patient experience
- Women in Emergency Medicine
- American College of Emergency Physicians, Palliative Care Section
Awards and Honors
- 2016: Cooper Medical School of Rowan University: Emergency Medicine Award, for class of 2016 student who demonstrated excellence in Emergency Medicine.
- 2016: Cooper Medical School of Rowan University Chiron Society, for top 25% of inaugural class of 2016, based on academic performance.
- 2013: Camden Community Collaborative Practice Student Achievement Award. Recognized by peers as outstanding team leader and clinical educator.
- 2012-2016: Cooper Medical School Faculty Scholarship
Schramm E, Kocher W, Edmonston T. “Metastatic cancer of unknown primary: Diagnostic Challenges.” CAP Today. May Issue, 2016. Accessible online: http://captodayonline.com/metastatic-cancer-unknown-primary-diagnostic-challenges/