Evelyn Robles-Rodriguez, DNP, APN, AOCN
Cooper University Health Care Titles
- Director, Outreach, Prevention and Survivorship
- Oncology Advanced Practice Nurse
Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse
Cooper Advanced Practice Provider
My patient care philosophy is to provide quality, personalized care to each and every patient.
Education & Training
|Graduate School||DNP – Wilmington University, Wilmington, DE|
|Graduate School||MSN – University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing, Philadelphia, PA|
Breast cancer, solid tumors, cancer screening and prevention, women’s health, and cancer survivorship.
- Survivorship Advisory Board, Susan G. Komen for the Cure Central and South Jersey
- Medical Advisory Board, Living Beyond Breast Cancer
- Professional Advisory Board, Breast Cancer.org
- Oncology Nursing Society, Member
- South Jersey Chapter of the Oncology Nursing Society, Member
- Camden County Regional Chronic Disease Coalition, Member
- Medical Advisory Committee of New Jersey Cancer Education and Early Detection Coalition, Member
Awards and Honors
- The Moorestown Auxiliary Award for Excellence in Advanced Practice Nursing
Cooper University Hospital
- Healthcare Champion Recognition
American Cancer Society
- Pink & Teal Honoree
Cooper University Hospital
- Health Advocate Award
Hispanic Leadership Association, Inc.
Robles-Rodriguez, E. (2016). Cancer Screening – Where are we now? Cooper Bridges. Fall/Winter 2016, 5-7.
Byrne, S; Robles-Rodriguez, E. Patel. Y. (2013). Breast, cervical, and colorectal cancer related health disparities: Cancer education and screening in underserved Asian Indio Women within Southern New Jersey, Cooper Bridges, 13.
Living Beyond Breast Cancer. (2010). Healthcare Professional Advisory Committee Reviewer – Living Beyond Breast Cancer’s Guide to Understanding Fear of Recurrence. Philadelphia, PA.
Living Beyond Breast Cancer. (2010). Spanish Author and Editor – Living Beyond Breast Cancer’s Guia Para Comprender Las Decisiones de Tratamiento. Philadelphia, PA.
Byrne, S. & Robles-Rodriquez. (2010). Abstracts Presented at the 20th Annual Interdisciplinary Care Conference of the National Consortium of Breast Centers. Home Health Parties as an Educational Outreach Strategy to Promote Breast Health Awareness: Two Years of Experience, American Journal of Clinical Oncology. 33(5):524-531, October 2010.
Grants and Research
- Principal Investigator and Grant Writer – Avon and Pfizer Metastatic Breast Cancer Grant. January 2017 – December 2017.
- Principal Investigator and Grant Writer – Woman to Woman grant. Ovarian Cancer Research Fund, April 2014 – March 2016.
- Principal Investigator and Grant Writer – Patient Navigation Grant. National Breast Cancer Foundation. March 2012 to June 2016.
- Principal Investigator and Grant Writer – Camden Cancer Screening Project for Latinas. Philadelphia Affiliate of the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, Inc. April 2011 to March 2013.
- Principal Investigator and Grant Writer – Camden County Cancer Screening Project. Avon Foundation Breast Care Fund. January 2008 to December 2008, January 2009 to December 2009, January 2010 to December 2010, January 2011 to December 2011, January 2012 to December 2012 January 2013 to December 2013, January 2014 to December 2014 and January 2015 to December 2015, and January 2016 to December 2016, January 2017 to December 2017, and January 2018 to December 2018.