Jennifer L Stone, MS, LCGC
Genetic counselors educate, inquire and advocate with the patient’s goals kept at the forefront of the conversation. We help with decision-making using a client-centered approach. It is the patient’s right to decide how to manage their own unique genetic information. It is the genetic counselor’s responsibility to help the patient understand how their genetic information impacts their health care and that of their family.
Education & Training
|Graduate School||Sarah Lawrence College; Bronxville, NY|
Cancer syndromes across the lifespan.
- Human Genetics Association of New Jersey (HGANJ)
- National Society of Genetic Counselors (NSGC)
- American Board of Genetic Counseling, Inc. (ABGC)
- American Society of Human Genetics (ASHG)
Awards and Honors
- 2011: 1st Prize, Allied Health/Technical Research, 13th Annual Research Week Poster Contest, Cooper University Hospital, Chromosome 1q21.2 microdeletion in a child with Phakomatosis Pigmentovascularis Type IIIb.