Jordan E. Fishman, MD
Cooper University Health Care Titles
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Cooper Medical School of Rowan University Titles
- Assistant Professor of Surgery
- American Board of Plastic Surgery (Plastic Surgery - General)
- American Board of Surgery (Surgery - General)
Cooper University Physician
Education & Training
|Medical School||Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA|
|Internship||General Surgery - New Jersey Medical School, Rutgers University, Newark, NJ|
|Residency||General Surgery - New Jersey Medical School, Rutgers University, Newark, NJ|
|Residency||Plastic Surgery - University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA|
|Fellowship||Microvascular and Reconstructive Surgery - University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA|
Awards and Honors
- Department of Plastic Surgery Resident Teaching Award - 2017
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society - 2014
- Chief Administrative Resident - 2014-2015
- Arnold P. Gold Foundation Humanism and Excellnece in Teaching Award - 2013
- Gold Humanism Honor Society - 2013
- Golden Apple Award for Teaching Excellence - 2015, 2013
- Department of Surgery Teaching Excellence Award - 2015, 2013
Chen W, Fishman JE, de la Cruz C. Nipple Areola Complex Reconstruction With the "Half-Dome" Technique Following Implant-Based Breast Reconstruction. Ann Plast Surg. 2019 Jun;82(6):614-617. doi: 10.1097/SAP.0000000000001797. PMID: 30882413.
Fishman JE, Pang JHY, Dabbs D, De La Cruz C. Utility and Cost Effectiveness of Routine, Histologic Evaluation of the Mastectomy Scar in Two-Stage, Implant-Based Reconstruction during Expander-to-Implant Exchange. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2018 Dec;142(6):836e-839e. doi: 10.1097/PRS.0000000000004971. PMID: 30489512.
Fishman JE, Pang JHY, Losee JE, Rubin JP, Nguyen VT. Pathways to Academic Leadership in Plastic Surgery: A Nationwide Survey of Program Directors, Division Chiefs, and Department Chairs of Plastic Surgery. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2018 Jun;141(6):950e-958e. doi: 10.1097/PRS.0000000000004414. PMID: 29608531.
Pang JH, Coombs DM, James I, Fishman J, Rubin JP, Gusenoff JA. Characterizing Breast Deformities After Massive Weight Loss: Utilizing the Pittsburgh Rating Scale to Examine Factors Affecting Severity Score and Surgical Decision Making in a Retrospective Series. Ann Plast Surg. 2018 Mar;80(3):207-211. doi: 10.1097/SAP.0000000000001338. PMID: 29389707.