Cooper University Health Care offers a number of gender-affirming surgical procedures to help transgender men, transgender women, and non-binary individuals better align their physical bodies with their gender identity.
Gender-affirming surgeries offered at Cooper include:
- Hysterectomy to remove the uterus and cervix
- Bilateral salpingectomy to remove the fallopian tubes
- Bilateral oophorectomy to remove the ovaries
- Top/chest surgery to masculinize and contour the chest
- Breast augmentation with implants (out-of-pocket expenses may apply)
- Orchiectomy to remove the testes
Cooper does not offer bottom surgery (transformation/reconstruction of the genitals) but can manage any complications of procedures done elsewhere.