David H. Clements, MD
Cooper University Health Care Titles
- Director, Orthopaedic Spine Surgery
- Director, Scoliosis Program
- Co-Director, Spine Program
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
Cooper Medical School of Rowan University Titles
- Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery and Neurosurgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (Orthopaedic Surgery - General)
Italian, French, Spanish
Cooper University Physician
What Dr. Clements' patients are saying
(source: Press-Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys)
My daughter & I always have a good experience with Dr. David Clements & staff. We are called immediately & seen right away. Any additional appointments for the near future are always handled right away! Thank you! Mrs. Perez
Always enjoy our follow-ups with Dr. Clements; he is very considerate & always has time for questions.
I am exceptionally satisfied with Dr. Clements and trust him with my back situation. He has been my doctor since 1991, and I followed him to Cooper hospital. That says a whole lot for his bed side manners, his knowledge of my health, and the courtesy he extends. His secretary as well and the other assistants are always pleasant and mannerly.
Doctor spoke to my daughter who is 14 with respect and concern , valued her as the patient not just a kid. He took time with her to answer any questions she had .
Cooper Bone and Joint Institute at Cherry Hill
Education & Training
|Medical School||Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA|
|Internship||General Surgery - Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA|
|Residency||Orthopaedic Surgery - Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA|
|Fellowship||Spine Surgery - Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY|
Spinal deformity (scoliosis) in children and adults, spine trauma, degenerative spinal conditions
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Scoliosis Research Society
- Cervical Spine Research Society
Awards and Honors
- Andrew N. Swanson MD Memorial Spine Award from Hospital for Special Surgery
- Best Doctors In America - 2013, 2014
- New Jersey Monthly Magazine "Top Docs" - 2014, 2019
- South Jersey Magazine "Best Children's Physicians" - 2014, 2017
- Philadelphia Magazine "Top Docs" - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2021
- SJ Magazine "Top Docs for Kids" - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Inside Jersey Magazine "Top Docs" - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Inside Jersey Magazine "Top Orthopedic & Physical Medicine" - 2015
- South Jersey Magazine
"Best Doctors 2015"
"Best Doctors 2016"
"Best Doctors 2017"