David A. Fuller, MD
Cooper University Health Care Titles
- Chairman and Chief, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgeon
Cooper Medical School of Rowan University Titles
- Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (Orthopaedic Surgery - General)
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery (Orthopaedic Surgery - CAQ Hand Surgery)
Cooper University Physician
Dr. Fuller is the Chairman and Chief of the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery. He has served as the Orthopaedic Residency Program Director from the inception of the program in 2013 through 2022. He joined Cooper in 2002 and served as Director of the Hand and Upper Extremity Program from 2002 to 2022.
He is a Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery and has been prolific academically with numerous publications and presentations to his credit and continues scholarly pursuits currently with ongoing grant-funded research. His current research interests include peripheral nerve injury and repair, orthopaedic trauma, and graduate medical education. He has also led both regional and national orthopaedic organizations including serving as President for the Orthopaedic Rehabilitation Association.
Dr. Fuller helped author the SMS Course at Cooper Medical School of Rowan University and has served as a course director.
Dr. Fuller is a graduate of Dartmouth College (AB, Engineering) and the University of Pennsylvania (MD). He completed his Orthopaedic Surgery Residency at Case Western Reserve University. He completed three fellowships: Allen Research Fellow (Case Western Reserve University), Hand and Microvascular Surgery (Thomas Jefferson University), Neuro-Orthopaedics (Albert Einstein Medical Center).
What Dr. Fuller's patients are saying
(source: Press-Ganey Patient Satisfaction Surveys)
Excellent experience! Courteous staff & Dr. was great!
Dr. Fuller was professional & helpful explaining the details of a surgical procedure - I have since scheduled the procedure.
Totally love Dr. Fuller. Have seen him previous for myself. He also provided emergency surgery for my son a few years back. Would recommend him to anyone. Love Cooper doctors! Have been a Cooper baby all my life. Born there in 1975. My grand mom was a Cooper nurse in the 40-50's/student of Helena F.
When I first met Dr. Fuller, I could tell he was a very intelligent man, which makes my visits to his office enjoyable because I know he knows what he is doing and cares about me as a patient.
Dr. Fuller is a good listener.
Dr. Fuller excellent on giving shots in the hand. I hardly felt anything.
Cooper Multispecialty Center at Camden Campus
Three Cooper Plaza
Camden , NJ 08103
Maps & Directions
Cooper Bone and Joint Institute at Voorhees
900 Centennial Boulevard
Voorhees , NJ 08043
Maps & Directions
Education & Training
|Medical School||University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA|
|Internship||General Surgery - University Hospitals of Cleveland, Cleveland, OH|
|Residency||Orthopaedic Surgery - University Hospitals of Cleveland, Cleveland, OH|
|Fellowship||Hand and Microvascular Surgery - Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA|
|Fellowship||Neuro-Orthopaedics - Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA|
Microvascular and hand surgery, adult neuromuscular disorders, orthopaedic trauma, limb salvation
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation Association
- AO North America
- American Orthopaedic Association
Awards and Honors
- Best Doctors In America - 2013, 2014
- SJ Magazine "Top Docs" - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2020, 2021, 2022
- South Jersey Magazine "Best Doctors" - 2015, 2016, 2017
- South Jersey Magazine "Best Children's Physicians" - 2014
- New Jersey Monthly "Top Docs" - 2014, 2016, 2017, 2019, 2021
- Philadelphia Magazine "Top Docs" - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
- Inside Jersey Magazine "Top Docs" - 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
To see a list of Dr. Fuller's publications, please click here.