The Cooper Bone and Joint Institute is South Jersey’s premier academic musculoskeletal center, giving you access to high-quality orthopaedic care with the latest technological advances.
Whether you choose Cooper for joint pain that interrupts your daily life, sports injuries that keep you off your feet, or traumatic injuries that require our world-class expertise, our integrated team will get you back on the move.
Call 856.536.1205 to make your appointment today.
Hear from real patients:
- Bob is an amateur race car driver whose old injuries led him to need a shoulder replacement. He found Dr. Miller by word of mouth, and raves about the staff and experience at Cooper.
- Dustin is the quarterback for Delran High School. When a leg fracture in October took him out of the game, Dr. Pollard surgically treated the fracture by placing a rod in Dustin’s leg. He's now on the mend and starting this season.
- Ross is an extremely active father who enjoys surfing, skiing, and fishing. When shoulder pain kept him from the hobbies he loved, Dr. Miller helped him return to his active, outdoor lifestyle.
- Angelique was brought to Cooper University Health Care by air medical transport after a boating accident left her with a partial traumatic amputation and multiple fractures. Dr. Graf was able perform a limb salvage, avoid amputation, and help Angelique return to her studies.
Featured in this Program
- Chairman and Chief, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Director, Cooper Bone and Joint Institute
- Orthopaedic Surgeon