900 Centennial Boulevard, Building 1, Suite E, Voorhees, New Jersey, 08043, 856.325.6505
(Across the street from the CVS at Kresson Road and Centennial Boulevard)
Welcome to the Cooper Surgery Center at Voorhees. The physicians, nurses, clinicians and staff are here to make sure you and your loved ones have an excellent experience. Our team is dedicated to making sure patients and their families have everything they need from comprehensive pre-operative health assessments to easy admissions, discharges and a smooth transition for recovery at home.
The Cooper Surgery Center at Voorhees has four ORs and one procedure room. The Voorhees ORs are active from 6:30 a.m. through 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Services at the Cooper Surgery Center at Voorhees include:
- Free parking
- Telephone translation service that speaks to patients in more than 200 languages
- Sign language translator
- Patient Tracking Board that uses a numbering system so loved ones can keep track of the patient’s progress in the operating room (OR) and the Recovery Unit, yet maintain patient privacy at all times
- Comfortable family waiting area
- Private consultation room
- Complimentary coffee, juice, bottled water and snacks
In addition, the Cooper Café is located in the building’s atrium and is open from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Minimally Invasive Techniques Help Most Patients
Your surgeon will provide you with detailed information regarding your particular health needs, your procedure and what you should expect as you recover at home. Most surgeries performed at the Cooper Surgery Center at Voorhees are completed using minimally invasive techniques that help patients:
- Heal faster
- Feel less pain
- Experience fewer complications
- Return to normal activities sooner