Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech/Language Therapy
Whether you’re recovering from surgery, cancer treatment, or a sports injury, rehabilitation is an integral part of the recovery process.
No matter your rehabilitation needs, Cooper University Health Care’s physical therapy and rehabilitation specialists provide specialized, focused, and comprehensive care. It’s our goal to help you restore function and enjoy an improved quality of life.
Why Choose Cooper for Rehabilitation Services?
Patients and families in the South Jersey community and beyond choose Cooper for physical therapy and rehabilitation services because of our:
- Expertise: Our physical therapists and rehabilitation specialists have years of experience treating patients whose needs stem from a range of issues – whether a one-time problem or a long-term condition. We offer personalized, comprehensive care for patients of all ages.
- Convenience: The Cooper Bone and Joint Institute offers multiple convenient locations for outpatient rehabilitation services, so you’ll have expert care close to home.
- Team approach: Our bone and joint rehab staff works closely with your doctor to restore your function as quickly and safely as possible. Our outpatient rehabilitation specialists maintain excellent communication with referring physicians, ensuring that you receive seamless care.
- Sports medicine services: Cooper offers a progressive sports medicine program for local athletes. Our sports medicine specialists use the latest exercise and clinical equipment to help athletes perform at their very best. Learn more about our sports medicine program.
- Focus on injury prevention: Rehabilitation is more than simply applying a brace or using a specific technique. Our comprehensive program focuses on overcoming an injury or musculoskeletal problem while also preventing it from happening again.
To learn more about Cooper’s rehabilitation services, to schedule an appointment, or to refer a patient, please call 800.8.COOPER (800.826.6737).