A Better Brand of Urgent Care
For more than 130 years Cooper University Hospital has been a South Jersey health care institution. We have built a reputation as one of the most trusted health care systems in the region, handling more than 1.5 million outpatient visits annually.
The same expert care that you receive at Cooper University Hospital is available in your neighborhood at each of our urgent care centers. In South Jersey’s busy urgent care landscape new facilities are popping up everywhere. But, it’s our offices that stand out as the area’s only urgent care centers staffed by board-certified emergency medicine physicians.
That’s right; when you visit a Cooper Urgent Care center you’ll have peace of mind knowing your diagnosis is delivered by the same ER doctors who treat seriously injured and critically ill patients in our emergency department. Compared to other centers this is a major difference, and it doesn’t stop there.
As a Patient You Can Expect:
- A Cooper University Hospital emergency medicine (ER) doctor on site at all times.
- Priority scheduling for specialist and follow-up appointments.
- Direct access to Cooper’s network of health care services.
- Treatment for patients of all ages – infants to seniors.
- Telemedicine visits, conducted online from the comfort of your home, are available.