Joseph V Campellone, MD
Cooper University Health Care Titles
- Director, Electromyography Laboratory
Cooper Medical School of Rowan University Titles
- Professor of Neurology
- Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- Neuromuscular Disease
Education & Training
|Medical School||Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA|
|Internship||Internal Medicine - Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA|
|Residency||Neurology - Pennsylvania Hospital, Philadelphia, PA|
|Fellowship||Neuromuscular Disease/Electromyography - University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA|
Neuromuscular disease, myasthenia gravis, muscular dystrophy, electromyography, dystonia
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Awards and Honors
- Philadelphia Magazine "Top Docs" - 2012 to 2017
- "Excellence in Teaching Award", Foundation of UMDNJ, 2013
- Top Physicians "Reader's Choice", South Jersey Magazine, 2012
- "Top Doc" Inside Jersey/Star-Ledger Magazine, 2012
- Inside Jersey Magazine "Top Docs" - 2016, 2017
- South Jersey Magazine
"Best Doctors 2016"
"Best Doctors 2017"
Bodofsky E, Campellone JV, Cohen JS, Caten H, Schindleheim A, Cantraction Induced H-Reflexes in the Diagnosis of Cervical Radiculopathy. J Clin Neurophys. 2015;32(3):244-246.
Zeylikman Y, Shah V, Shah U, Mirsen TR, Campellone JV. False-Positive Serum Botulism Bioassay in Miller-Fisher Syndrome. J Clin Neuromusc Dis. 2015;17(1):27-9.
Campellone JV. Hereditary motor and sensory neuropathy with proximal predominance, J Clin Neuromusc Dis 2013; 14(4): 180-183
Akbar U, Rincon F, Carran M, Campellone J, Milcarek B, Burakgazi E. Increased prevalence of temporary cardiac pacing in people with epilepsy. Seizure. 2012 Sep; 21(7): 518-21
Dham BS, Campellone JV. Post-partum Para paresis from spinal neurofibroma. The Spine Journal. 2012 Jul; 12(7): e5-8.
Velazquez-Rodriguez Y, Akbar U, Campellone J, Mirsen T. Physiologic Markers and Echocardiogram as Outcome Predictors in Patients with Acute Ischemic Stroke after Receiving Thrombolysis. Neurocritical Care 2012; 17:S1-S337