Welcome to the Cooper Neurological Institute. We look forward to seeing you at your upcoming appointment.
In order to save you time, we ask that you bring the following items with you:
- A completed patient information and health history form, which can be downloaded and printed by clicking below:
- Insurance cards, referral, co-pay.
- Your most recent films/CD’s: MRI, CAT scan, X-ray and written reports.
- Any medical records related to your current neurological condition.
- Results of your most recent blood work
- EMG, EEGs and any other neurological tests.
- A list of your current medications.
- Any other relevant notes from your referring physician.
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the time of your scheduled appointment so that you can check in, complete any necessary paperwork, and be seen on time as scheduled.
If you are not able to provide the items listed above, we may have to reschedule your appointment. If you are unable to make your appointment or have any questions, please call us at 856.968.7965 at least 24 hours in advance so we can reschedule. If you have any questions please call the number listed.
The health care providers at the CNI look forward to meeting you and assisting you with your health care needs.