At Cooper Primary Care, healthy starts here.
A primary care physician will help you stay healthy with annual check-ups, early detection, unscheduled “sick” visits, health and medication monitoring, preventive health screenings, special health and wellness programs, and more. They are familiar with and understand you and/or your family’s entire medical history. These physicians also provide referrals to and coordinate care that you receive from other medical specialists.
Cooper’s internal medicine physicians are specially trained to prevent, diagnose and treat illnesses and diseases that affect adults, age 18 and older.
Family medicine physicians at Cooper specialize in the total health care of the individual and the family, regardless of age.
Primary Care Services We Offer
- Physical and wellness exams
- Healthy lifestyle management including smoking cessation, heart disease prevention and weight management
- Management of a wide range of complex, acute, and chronic medical conditions
- Women’s health and wellness services
- Preventive screenings
- Cancer prevention and screening
- Referrals to specialists for further diagnosis and/or treatment
- Comprehensive travel-related services including physicals and vaccinations
When necessary, Cooper primary care physicians will refer patients to specialists for consultations. Cooper has hundreds of specialists with offices throughout the region for your convenience.
Contact Cooper Primary Care
To schedule an appointment with one of our primary care physicians, call 800.8.COOPER (800.826.6737).