Now Is a Great Time to Visit Cooper Primary Care
There is no better way to stay healthy than following a healthy lifestyle that includes seeing your primary care provider regularly. You can trust your Cooper primary care physician or advanced practice nurse with annual check-ups, preventive health screenings, unscheduled “sick” visits, medication management, vaccines, and more.
Schedule an Appointment Today. Call 800.826.6737
Early Morning and Evening Hours Are Available!
Cooper Primary Care Services
As a primary care patient at a Cooper Internal Medicine or Family Medicine office, you have access to more coordinated health care because Cooper has hundreds of physician experts in more than 75 specialties at conveniently located offices throughout the region.
See us for:
- Annual Check-Ups
- Sick Visits
- Flu Shots
- Women’s Health
- Half Day for Health at the Ripa Center
- Health Screenings
- Weight Management
- Specialist Referrals
- Welcome to Medicare Visit
- And more!
Our primary care team includes internal medicine physicians (internists) and advanced practice nurses who are specially trained to prevent, diagnose, and treat illnesses and diseases that affect adults, age 18 and older. Our family medicine providers (family doctors) and advanced practice nurses specialize in the total health care of individuals and the entire family, regardless of age.
Putting Your Health First
Having a primary care provider is essential to a healthy lifestyle that includes seeing your primary care provider regularly. If you have put off seeing your primary care provider due to COVID-19, or are looking for a new primary care physician, now is the perfect time to make an appointment.
At our more than 20 convenient primary care locations, our team has taken a number of steps to put Your Health First when you come in for a visit. Here are a few of the steps we have taken:
- As always, we follow all CDC guidelines for rigorous cleaning and disinfection practices throughout all of our locations.
- All patients are given a mask upon arrival, if you don’t have your own.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at registration desks.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout each office.
- Waiting room seating is set up with physical distancing in mind.
- Each exam room is thoroughly sanitized and cleaned between patients.
- All staff are wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
Simply put, it is safe to visit Cooper Primary Care. Let our team provide you with the comprehensive and compassionate care you have come to expect from the leading academic health system in South Jersey.
We Have a Location Near You
If you’ve been looking for a great doctor or advanced practice provider, schedule an appointment at one of over 20 conveniently located Cooper Primary Care locations.