Keeping You Healthy Year-Round
At The Ripa Center for Women’s Health and Wellness at Cooper, we get it. You're a busy woman with limited time to take care of yourself. While juggling all of life’s responsibilities, scheduling doctor’s appointments and managing your health care can often fall to the bottom of your to-do list.
That's why we offer comprehensive, high-quality women's health care in one convenient location. Here we provide personalized and coordinated services to keep you connected to the primary care and specialty care providers who best meet your needs.
To Make an Appointment. Call 856.673.4912.
Same-Day Appointments Are Available!
Women's Health Services Include:
About The Ripa Center
The Ripa Center for Women's Health and Wellness at Cooper is named for Kelly Ripa and the Ripa family, who have been long-time supporters of Cooper University Health Care and women's health services. Founded in 2007 in Voorhees, NJ, The Ripa Center was created by women, for women to offer comprehensive women's health center services close to home and work.
Ripa Center Hours and Location
Monday – Thursday: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
6100 Main Street
(For GPS, use 901 Centennial Boulevard)
Voorhees, NJ 08043
Putting Your Health First
If you are a woman looking for a new primary care physician, or have put off seeing your primary care provider due to COVID-19, now is the perfect time to make an appointment at The Ripa Center for Women's Health and Wellness at Cooper.
The Ripa Center team has taken a number of steps to put Your Health First when you come in for a visit. Here are a few of the steps we have taken:
- As always, we follow all CDC guidelines for rigorous cleaning and disinfection practices throughout all of our locations.
- All patients are given a mask upon arrival, if you don’t have your own.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at registration desks.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout each office.
- Waiting room seating is set up with physical distancing in mind.
- Each exam room is thoroughly sanitized and cleaned between patients.
- All staff are wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
Simply put, it is safe to visit The Ripa Center. Let our team provide you with the comprehensive and compassionate care you have come to expect from South Jersey's leading academic health system.