MD Anderson Cancer Center at Cooper offers free a free tobacco cessation program for employees, patients, and members of the community.
It may take several tries to be successful, but by taking small steps and getting professional help you can learn what works for you. The sooner you quit, the more you can reduce your chances of getting cancer and other diseases.
The Tobacco Cessation Program is led by certified tobacco cessation specialists. Our team offers various methods of guidance and support to help you reach your goal of quitting tobacco products including:
- One-on-one counseling
- Personalized quit plan
- Behavioral counseling
- Pharmacological recommendations
- Assistance with prescriptions
- Telephone follow-up and support
- Relapse counseling
- Resources and education
- Integrative care with your primary care physicians
- Access to our Lung Screening Program and Nodule Program (dependent upon eligibility)
To make an appointment with one of our certified tobacco treatment specialists, please call 856.735.6235.