SJ Magazine’s Top Docs for Kids 2017
From SJ Magazine: "Your kids are the center of your universe – so it’s no wonder that you want a physician who is out of this world. This year’s Top Docs for Kids treat their young patients with stellar care, proving they’re stars in their field.
We asked physicians to tell us who they would recommend if their child needed medical attention (we defined a child as under 16). Here are the doctors other doctors would recommend for their families – and yours."
Learn more about each of our "top docs" by clicking on their profiles below:
Cooper University Physicians - SJ Magazine’s Top Docs for Kids 2017
- Division Head, Pediatric Infectious Disease
- Director, Inpatient Pediatric Unit
- Associate Program Director-Pediatric Residency Program
- Chairman and Chief, Department of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Neurologist
Teaching Affiliate Staff / Community Physicians
Cooper Medical Staff / Community Physicians
- Chairman and CEO, Advocare LLC
- Chairman and CEO, Continuum Health Alliance, LLC