Building on the unique strengths of our two institutions to offer an academic-clinical collaboration.
Cooper University Health Care has teamed with Rutgers School of Nursing-Camden (RSNC) to collaborate and expand our organizations’ relationship across education, research, and clinical practice to prepare the future nursing workforce in South Jersey.
To enter this discount program, Cooper employed students must meet all admission criteria and receive acceptance to Rutgers School of Nursing-Camden.
Benefits of this program:
- A 25% tuition discount per undergraduate credit in the RSNC Online RN-BS Program to employees of Cooper.
- The opportunity to collaborate within Cooper on evidence-based practice projects and quality improvement initiatives.
- A customized nurse practitioner residency program that provides seamless “transition into practice” opportunities for graduates for potential employment after graduation if desired.
- 30% tuition discount per graduate credit in the graduate program Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program; post-master’s Nurse Educator Certificate program; and the Wound, Ostomy, and Continence (WOC) Certificate program for Cooper employees.
- Access to the Rutgers library collections and services which are available 24/7, and access to the library staff for both remote and socially distanced consultations.
Cooper employees who become RSNC students are responsible for all fees including payment plan fees (if chosen by student), registration fees, late payment fees, and graduation fees. The only waived fee will be the application fee. Cooper is not responsible for student tuition or fees.
During entirety of this academic-clinical agreement, for purposes of validating eligibility for the discounted tuition, Cooper will periodically validate student employment. Validation will be initiated by RSNC following the onset of each 15-week semester following drop/add period.