Cooper University Health Care and Inspira Health Network have formed a joint venture to completely integrate cardiac services. This affiliation, called Cooper and Inspira Cardiac Care, provides patients in the South Jersey region with access to more coordinated and comprehensive cardiac services across the continuum of care. The combination of the two systems’ complementary heart services make Cooper and Inspira Cardiac Care the largest cardiac program in South Jersey.
Our physicians are experts in the treatment of heart disease and leaders in cardiology research. Utilizing the latest technology available to pinpoint and treat all types of heart problems, we produce superior outcomes for our patients.
Cooper and Inspira Cardiac Care is the most comprehensive heart care center in southern New Jersey, providing the most advanced cardiac care — in your neighborhood.
Why Choose Cooper and Inspira Cardiac Care for Heart Care
- Nationally and internationally renowned clinical and interventional cardiologists
- The most advanced minimally invasive techniques
- Largest volume of cardiothoracic surgery in the region
- Recognized by the Society of Thoracic Surgeons for superior surgical outcomes
- Women’s Heart program with the largest female cardiology group in South Jersey
- State-of-the-art diagnostic capabilities
- Individualized care designed to meet your needs