Cooper University Health Care and Inspira Health Network have formed a joint venture to completely integrate cardiac services. This affiliation, called Cardiac Partners, provides patients in the South Jersey region with access to more coordinated and comprehensive cardiac services across the continuum of care. The combination of the two systems’ complementary heart services make Cardiac Partners the largest cardiac program in South Jersey. Learn more about Cardiac Partners here.
The Cooper Heart Institute is the most comprehensive heart care center in southern New Jersey, providing world-class cardiac care — in your neighborhood. Our physicians are experts in the treatment of heart disease and leaders in cardiology research. Utilizing the latest technology available to pinpoint and treat all types of heart problems, we produce superior outcomes for our patients.
Why Choose Cooper for Heart Care
- Nationally and internationally renowned clinical and interventional cardiologists
- The most advanced minimally invasive techniques
- Largest volume of cardiothoracic surgery in the region
- Recognized by the Society of Thoracic Surgeons for superior surgical outcomes
- Women’s Heart program with the largest female cardiology group in South Jersey
- State-of-the-art diagnostic capabilities
- Individualized care designed to meet your needs