You can easily stay connected with your Cooper providers through your secure myCooper account. The myCooper app even allows you to connect with us from your smartphone.
If you are a Cooper patient and don’t have a myCooper account yet, please contact the myCooper support staff by email at myCooperSupport@cooperhealth.edu. Please include your name and date of birth in the communication.
Communicating With Your Health Care Team
With your myCooper account, you have instant, round-the-clock ability to communicate with your doctor and other health care team members without needing to call or visit the office. Some things that myCooper makes it easy to do include:
- Message your provider directly
- Schedule, confirm, or cancel appointments
- Request prescription renewals
- View upcoming and past appointments and admissions
- View most test results
- Review health summary (allergies, medications, health issues, immunizations, medical history)
- Provide updates to your information for provider review (allergies, medications, health issues)
- View health goals you’ve set with your provider
- View letters and referrals
- Update status of your annual flu shot
- View statements and pay bills by credit card or e-check
- Update insurance and personal information
- Access most of your child’s medical information, depending on age
Updating Personal Information
While you are home, it’s the perfect time for you update your personal and emergency contact information in myCooper. Should we ever need to communicate with someone on your behalf, it will be with the person you choose.
Once you have logged in to myCooper, simply click on the Profile tab on the upper right of the toolbar, then click on Personal Information. You can update your personal contact information under Contact Information. Under Family & Friends, you can add an emergency contact
Though we rarely ever like to think about it, Advance Directives can be useful in helping your family make important decisions about your medical treatments. Learn more here.