Vaccines for COVID-19 help your body make the antibodies needed for your immune system to fight off the virus if you are exposed to it.
Three COVID-19 vaccines are authorized or approved for use in the United States to prevent COVID-19. Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna (COVID-19 mRNA vaccines) are preferred. You may get Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 vaccine in some situations.
Who is eligible to receive the vaccine and boosters?
All individuals ages 6 months and older are eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. Individuals ages 12 and older are eligible for booster doses. Children ages 5 to 11 are eligible for Pfizer booster doses only.
Click here to review the CDC's latest vaccine recommendations for different age groups. Click here for recommendations specific to children and teens.
Where can I get vaccinated?
Cooper Pediatric Patients
Cooper appointments for current pediatric patients may be made at the following offices by calling the office or using MyCooper:
- Cooper Pediatric Care at Camden
- Cooper Pediatric Care at Sewell
- Cooper Primary Care at Moorestown
- Cooper Pediatrics at Voorhees
- Cooper Pediatric Care at Burlington
Cooper Patients of All Ages
Cooper appointments for all patients 6 months and older may be made at the following offices by calling the office or using MyCooper for pediatric patients or adult patients:
- Cooper Family and Community Medicine in Camden at the Kroc Center
- Cooper Family Medicine at Cherry Hill
- Cooper Family Medicine at Haddon Heights
- Cooper Family Medicine at Marlton
- Cooper Family Medicine at Maple Shade
- Cooper Family Medicine at Moorestown
- Cooper Family Medicine at Sewell
- Cooper Primary Care at Runnemede
- Cooper Primary Care at Blackwood
Cooper Patients Ages 17 and Older
Cooper offers vaccines for adults in many of its other primary care offices. Please call your Cooper primary care office or check MyCooper for availability.
General Public, All Ages
Cooper University Health Care continues to offer COVID vaccines to the general public at the Sheridan Pavilion, Three Cooper Plaza, Suite 104, Camden, NJ 08013.
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Appointments are strongly encouraged. Please call 856.968.7000.
COVID vaccines are now widely available, and most pharmacies in the United States offer them. To find a New Jersey location that provides vaccinations, please visit the NJ Vaccine Appointment Finder.
COVID-19 Vaccine Safety
Additional Vaccine Information
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
State of New Jersey
Cooper University Health Care