Services for Parents
What services are available at the Cooper Learning Center for parents of children with learning, attention and/or behavioral issues?
- We identify challenges caused by learning disabilities (Assessment Services).
- We provide individualized programs to build literacy skills (Remediation).
- We offer psychological services to help clients and family members deal with learning disabilities (Psychological Services for Children).
- We conduct parent-training programs offered at schools through parent associations and in collaboration with the The Ripa Center for Women's Health & Wellness at Cooper.
- We provide resource information, including hand-outs, and references to professional literature and books.